SIX PILLIARS TO GROW AND ENHANCE THE
1. Cooperative Effort - Rural and urban pastors are given the opportunity to preach and host the Convention.
2. Stronger Auxiliaries - Workshops and training classes afford enrichment at each session.
3. Meaningful Ministry - Convention attendees experience empowerment and great benefits.
4. Build Gen X,Y and Baby Boomers - 20 – 50 year olds receive valuable ministry training.
5. Ministers’ Conference - Teaching from all pastors provides foundational strength to the Convention.
6. C.M.B.S.C. Scholarship Fund - One student per district is awarded a Convention scholarship each year.